What should I do? Should I change my religion?

I am attending a Christian church for 1 year, the church leader asks me if I want to be a member of the church. Until now I still didn’t know if I want to be their member because my parents don’t know about this and I am afraid to tell my parents that I am attending the other church. I am growing up as a Catholic also my parents.
I like to attend this Christian church because I learn a lot from them especially reading the Bible and making my faith grow.
What should I do? Should I change my religion?

1 Like

Follow what is it in your heart wants. And Trust God He will there to guide you.
Let God guide you and follow His plan, because God’s plan is the best for us.

It is true to follow what you want to do as long as it will make you happy and fulfilled, but concerning your parents, you should inform them about your decision. And be proper in saying that whatever your choices are, they will make you happy, and I hope they understand your will. I hope everything goes well with your decision.

It seems wise for you to choose the path that grows in your faith and draws you closer to Jesus. When we become adults, we need to be independent from our parents and make our own choices and take responsibility. Don’t be too afraid.

1 Like