What should I do? My boyfriend broke up with me

We have been together here for 3 years. He is a leader in his ministry. He wants us to be together but I refuse.
But sometimes I was tempted by his offer. He broke up with me last month.
When I was ready to accept God in my life, he broke up with me at the same time.
What should I do?
Now I fully understand that I should have accepted the Lord in my life before. Please help me.

5 Likes

it’s important to give yourself the space and time you need to heal. It’s okay to feel sad, confused, or lost after a breakup, and it’s important to seek support when needed. Take things one step at a time and focus on taking care of yourself during this challenging time.

1 Like

Healing from a breakup takes time, and it’s important to be patient with yourself. Be gentle and kind to yourself as you go through the process of grieving and healing.

1 Like

Surround yourself with supportive friends and family who can offer you comfort, encouragement, and a listening ear. Don’t hesitate to reach out for support when you need it, and don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

Find activities that make you happy and fulfilled, whether it’s pursuing a hobby, spending time with loved ones, or exploring new interests. Engaging in activities that bring you joy can help you shift your focus away from the breakup and towards positive experiences.

It’s okay to take time for yourself, reflect on the relationship, and gain clarity on what you want moving forward. Give yourself permission to feel without judgment and allow yourself to grieve the end of the relationship.