What can you tell others about God?

We have different views about who is God right?
As a believer in Christ God, is my savior and my Almighty Father, the creator of everything.

God is my comfort, guidance, and inspiration in my life.
Without God, I think I am a wanderer right now, with no direction and my life is a mess.

5 Likes

Share your personal testimony. Sharing your personal story of how you came to faith and how God has transformed your life can be a powerful way to connect with others and inspire them to seek a relationship with God.

2 Likes

Focus on sharing God’s love and grace with others, rather than condemning them for their sins. Remember, we are all sinners in need of God’s grace, and showing compassion and love can open the door for meaningful conversations.

Look for opportunities to share your faith in everyday conversations and interactions. It can be as simple as sharing a Bible verse or sharing how God has helped you through a difficult time.

1 Like

Be an example of Christ’s love in your daily life. Your actions and behavior can speak louder than words and can demonstrate the transformative power of God’s love to those around you.

1 Like

sharing your faith with others is a journey, and it may take time and effort to build meaningful relationships and have effective conversations. Keep praying for God’s guidance and be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit as you share the message of God’s love with others.

1 Like