How to have a successful families?

I can’t avoid having a question like this since my family is not successful, I have two brothers who are older than me but until now they don’t work, they are still depending on our parents. Yes, they do have work before but it will not be long since they are end of their contract, and my other brother, he doesn’t want to go to school.
My mother is always sick and my father doesn’t also work.

Sometimes I think that our family is cursed since we are not successful, we are struggling.
I had a lot of questions in my mind, I had a lot of what ifs and why did happen to this in my family.
Can God doesn’t wants us to have a better life?
How can we become successful?

3 Likes

A family can never be successful without helping each other and most of all understanding each other.
So sad that we don’t have this in my family.
we always argue and has a misunderstanding.

Balancing work and home life. It’s not easy balancing your work and home life, but if you put God First and how you manage it can make quite a difference to your relationship with your Family and God.

Understand, love, care, and support each other especially put God be the center of your family. That’s how our family to successful in this world.
Everything will make easy when we let God works our lives and we surrender everything to Him.