How salvation started?

For me, salvation started with repentance. Or asking forgiveness from God for all the sins that we committed in our lives. Also, follow God’s commandments or obey His commandments.
We should Trust God wholeheartedly through God’s guidance we can see in our right direction.

4 Likes

For me, salvation started by asking forgiveness from God for all the sins that we committed. And repent it daily in our lives.

1 Like

By repenting for all our sins, and learning to obey the word or commandments of our Lord God.

Asking for forgiveness from God for all the sins that we committed also by repenting our sins every day.

1 Like

Salvation started with repentance and forgiveness of God for all the sins that we committed.

1 Like

The creation of the world marked the small beginning of salvation history. God renewed us from our sins, and He died for our sins for us to live a new beginning.

1 Like

Hi @ Mertie welcome to this community.
For me salvation started with repentance, We should repent our sins daily and follow God’s commandments and also ask forgiveness from our dear Lord God.