How do you keep your Christian beliefs intact in today's world?

I just want to pick your minds and see some inputs on how we as Christians could maintain being faithful to our Christian beliefs amid all the chaos and temptations of today. Please do leave some insights below. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bradley,
I was reminded in my quiet time today that in Romans 8:26-27, it says: In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

That means to me that we need the Holy Spirit if we are to maintain being faithful, we can’t do it ourselves. We don’t even know what we should pray for sometimes. But the Holy Spirit knows our weaknesses, He knows God’s will also. And He intercedes on our behalf.

Verse 28 then says: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

When God works, that’s what matters. We shouldn’t stand alone because we will fall (e.g. the prodigal son). Instead, let us draw near to the Father who works for those who love Him and are called by Him.

3 Likes

Hi, Chris.

Those are some meaningful insights from you. I agree that we owe so much to the Holy Spirit, for we as humans are naturally weak in spirit. We also need God’s mercy and guidance so we can hurdle life’s tough challenges.

Thank you for taking the time to leave those enlightening thoughts! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That was beautiful and so true when I’m lost I know the Holy Spirit knows what to do

3 Likes