How can I overcome my struggle and make my faith become stronger?

Sometimes I am struggling with my prayers, I don’t know where to start or how can I talk to God. Is it because I am a sinner? How do I pray with ease to the Lord God? I rarely went to church because of my busy schedule at work. I don’t have time to worship God. How can I overcome my struggle and make my faith become stronger?

Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior? Sin can not be addressed without Christ so this is step zero…

As for Issue 1 sin…

First when you approach God know that He can see what is in your heart. He can see what should not be there…

Psalm 66:18

18 If I had cherished sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened;

Brothers and sisters, we must come before God with a right heart. Humble yourself before God and admit any wrongdoing When we come before God, we must first confess anything in our heart that should not be there. So if there is any unforgiveness, bitterness, selfishness, pride, anger, irritation, resentment or any other sin in our hearts, our prayers will not be answered. Because the wages of sin is death when sin matures it will give birth to death and destruction.

In another version Psalm 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear.

You must understand that God sees everything at all times. Even before we come before the throne of Grace, He can see the depth of our heart and anything that is there. He is a Holy God and sin cannot exist in His presence. So it makes sense that if you hide sin in your heart, He will not hear your prayers.

Cross Reference Isaiah 59:2 KJV
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

What is iniquity? But willful disobedience to God. Examine yourselves well brothers and sisters before you pray… There are things we do wrong that we do not know…

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us. - 1 John 1:8-10

Issue # 2

You asked how can you make your faith stronger…
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. - Romans 10:17

Listen to…

God bless and reach back out if you have more questions…

I would recommend that you go to church and listen to the word of God.