How can I achieve my goal?

I am a hardworking person to the point that I forget to take a rest but the more I work hard the harder I can reach my goal due to unexpected hindrances.
I prayed to God that He will guide me and bless me with His knowledge but God never answered my prayer.

Sometimes I want to give up since I felt that everything was against me.
Thinking that my family is waiting for me and my support I don’t dare to give up or to take a rest.

4 Likes

Define your goal. Be specific about what you want to achieve, why it’s important to you, and how you will measure your progress.
Make a plan. Break down your goal into smaller, manageable steps, and create a timeline and action plan for each step. And pray to God surrender all your plan to Him. He will guide you.

Seek support. Surround yourself with people who support and encourage you, and seek help or guidance when needed. Joining a support group or finding a mentor can also be helpful. Especially with your family or spouse their support is one of our motivational to work hard.

Remember that achieving your goals is a journey, and it may not always be easy or straightforward. However, with patience, persistence, and a positive attitude, you can overcome challenges and make progress towards your dreams.

Stay persistent. Remember that achieving your goals often takes time and persistence. Don’t give up when faced with challenges or setbacks. Keep pushing forward, stay positive, and believe in yourself.