Have you been hurt by someone who you helped before?

If you find yourself in this situation, it’s important to take care of yourself first and foremost. This may involve setting boundaries with the person who has hurt you, seeking support from friends or family, or even seeking professional help if the situation has had a significant impact on your well-being.

It’s also important to recognize that forgiving someone doesn’t mean that you condone their behavior or that you have to continue to have a relationship with them. Forgiveness can be a way to let go of anger and resentment and move on with your life. If you continue to help someone who has hurt you is up to you, and you should make that decision based on what’s best for you and your well-being.

2 Likes

Yes, I do, but I already move on. I thank God because He guide and comforted me through those days. I surrender to Him every pain that I felt.
With that pain, I found the person who deeply loves and care for me. I believe God gave him to me.
Thank you, Lord.

Someone betrayed me, although it’s been a long time, I can’t forget what they did to me. It’s a big impact on me since from that moment, it’s hard for me to trust other people than myself.