Do you think I'm a better mother now?

I’m a mother of two, a cute 10 year old boy and a beautiful 18 year old daughter. During the drastic changes last year pandemic. I became stressful because I was the only one raising my kids. Due to financial, emotional, physical situation that I’m experiencing I began to take drugs and alcohol given by my colleagues. I know its not right but that time its the only thing I thought can help me. To wrap the history, I changed now and finish my rehabilitation and counselling. Now I feel better than ever. I can see how my children got affected by me. That’s why I started to be with them and be mindful of details that they need in their life. They are too young as you can see and they need a good mother that will support them in life. I cannot say that I’m good now but I want some of your opinion if I can be a better mother for them.? :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Hello, Jean. Hope your in better situation right now. I was raised by a single mother too, I saw her sacrifices and hardships just to raise us. There’s no perfect mother in the world but mothers are amazing and selfless when it comes to their children. I am glad that you’ve been change for your children. May God continue to guide you and your family! Salute to all the loving mothers in the world. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: