Do you believe in Armageddon?

What are your thoughts about “Armageddon” / the “End of the World” or “Judgement”? Many people say that we are living now in the last pages of the Bible. That’s why we experience different illnesses, viruses, famine, war, and hatred in our time now. I know these situations were told in the Bible, and I know what judgment is about. Ang, I want to hear others’ perspectives on God’s judgment of us.

1 Like

I believe in judgment, and God is nearly coming to save us again from our sins. Trials will come to us to test our faith. We don’t need to worry because if we have faith and trust in the Lord, salvation will be a piece of good news to us. After all, we will have the opportunity to live happily, without pain, and with our Lord.

I want to share this verse to everyone here from Philippians 4:6-7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus”