Do miracles still happen today?

Yes of course miracles still exist.
For example, your loved ones got sick or struggling with some financial problem or some one who is suffering the pain that they felt.
But after that, they find a way to overcome those pain, struggle, and suffering that was a miracle right?

Or you are walking on the street and you almost had an accident but God never allows it to happen.
That is a miracle, we already encounter miracles in our lives every day.
Waking up every day it’s already a miracle.
That is why we are always grateful to God for giving us a miracle.

2 Likes

Yes, although a lot of things happen to us now from the pandemic to climate change we still breathe and survive, it’s already a miracle to our lives. Being alive despite the pandemic we face before.
Although doctors cure patients without the help of God they can’t make it.

For me Yes, when I was a 4 years old I had asthma. My Mom told me that I’m dead for 5 hours. But my Mom couldn’t stop praying to God and Rosary on Chapel. After 5 hours Nurse Call my Mom that I miracle alive and I’m now 27 years old also have no Asthma since then. So yeah, Miracles does exist.

Every day there is a miracle in waking up with a fever in the morning, a miracle because our god has given us to live here on earth again.

Those who are sick and healed, that is a miracle for me and that is because of our divine healer. He only made doctors and nurses instruments to treat the sick