Can someone please help me with this?

While I am evangelizing near the school campus someone approaches me that there is only one true religion. And I believe there is only one true God but many religions. She told me that I am a real Christian and that I didn’t answer her because instead of answering her I choose not to talk with her. After all, I don’t want to argue with her. Can someone please help me with this?
I’m a Christian. And I believe that God is the only one and I choose to follow God every day in my life. It hurts me when she told me that I am not a real Christian.

1 Like

Don’t pay attention to him, let God give him the wisdom to understand everything.
Keep on going to evangelized more people. Let God do everything.

You are confusing religion with belief/practice.
Muslims claim they worship GOD but their god is the black stone idol in Mecca.
If you are a Christian you should believe what the Bible says and it clearly lists what a Christian should believe and practice.
Spend some time looking into those alternative religions to see how they differ from Chrsitianity.

We indeed have different religions, but as long as you know in your heart who is your true God and you know how to worship and have faith in Him, you don’t have to pay attention to others that will make your belief confuse you.