Asking for opinions

I want to consult a psychologist or psychiatrist because I think I have a mental disorder now. I am depressed because of some personal issues that I keep experiencing, sometimes, I am suicidal, and panic attacks continue. I have difficulty trusting people, so I can’t share my problems with them because I don’t want to be judged. I also have second thoughts about consulting a psychologist or psychiatrist, but I am scared they might think of me.

I hope there are good opinions and encouragement to overcome what I am suffering from now.

Hi, @Taryn_Kinney, I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be fine with you. I suggest you go to a psychologist or psychiatrist, and they are the professional that will help you with what you are experiencing. Don’t be afraid that they will think other things about you because their responsibility is to support and help you.
Don’t forget to always ask for help and guidance from our God; He will never leave us.