We don't need to be afraid because God is with us

Psalm 23:4: “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

It’s a powerful reminder that even when we’re going through the darkest times in our lives, we don’t need to be afraid because God is with us. His rod and staff, symbols of His guidance and protection, bring us comfort.

4 Likes

Knowing that God is with us can bring such a sense of peace and security. It’s like having a protective shield around us, keeping us safe and secure.

3 Likes

fear is just a feeling, and it doesn’t define you. With God by your side, you can face anything with courage and confidence. You’re stronger than you think, and you’re never alone.

2 Likes

your faith is a powerful source of support and guidance. No matter what you’re facing, you’re never alone. Keep your faith strong and know that God is always by your side.

1 Like

let go of fear and embrace the truth that God is with you. Trust in His faithfulness, lean on His strength, and find solace in His presence. With Him by your side, you can face any situation with courage and confidence. He will never leave you nor forsake you.