We can find comfort and strength in God's grace

2 Corinthians 12:9
“But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.”

In our lives, this verse reminds us that we don’t have to rely solely on our own strength.
We can find comfort and strength in God’s grace, knowing that His power is made perfect in our weakness. It encourages us to trust in His provision and to boast in our weaknesses, knowing that His power is at work and through us.

3 Likes

Absolutely!
His grace is boundless and offers forgiveness, love, and strength to overcome challenges. It’s a comforting reminder that we are never alone and that God is always there for us.

2 Likes

Thank you for reminding us with this encouraging words.

God’s grace is a source of immeasurable comfort and strength. It is His unmerited favor and love extended to us, despite our flaws and shortcomings.

1 Like

May you find solace, peace, and renewed strength as you embrace His unconditional love and forgiveness. May His grace be a source of comfort and support in every aspect of your life.