We can always urn to God

Psalm 140:4
“Guard me, Lord, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from the violent, who devise ways to trip my feet.”

It’s a reminder that we can turn to God for defense and deliverance when faced with adversity or those who wish to cause us harm. We can trust in His watchful care and seek His guidance in navigating through challenging situations.

3 Likes

remember that we can always turn to Him, knowing that He is always there with open arms, ready to receive us and help us navigate through life’s ups and downs.

1 Like

Absolutely! We can always turn to God, no matter the circumstances or challenges we may be facing. He is always there, ready to listen, guide, and comfort us.
He is waiting for you with open arms, ready to provide you with the peace, love, and strength that only He can give. Turn to Him, and experience the transformative power of His presence in your life.

let’s always remember that we can turn to God. He is our refuge, our strength, and our ever-present help in times of need. May we cultivate a habit of seeking Him in prayer, trusting in His faithfulness, and experiencing the peace and joy that comes from being in His presence.