Trust God's promises and His word

(Photo:Parade.com

“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33

Even though we can encounter great tribulation in this world all we need to do is to trust God’s promises and His word. For Him nothing is impossible.
We can overcome that tribulation if we seek God first in everything we do.
We stay in His shadow as our shield in every difficulty that we encounter.

3 Likes

In order to trust in God’s promises and His Word, we must make time to read and study the Bible, and to pray and meditate on God’s Word. As we do this, we can develop a deeper understanding of who God is and His plans for our lives. We can also find comfort and encouragement in His promises, especially during difficult times.

Trusting in God’s promises and His word can be a source of strength and comfort during difficult times. The Bible is filled with promises and assurances of God’s love, mercy, and faithfulness.

Trusting in God’s promises and His word requires faith and a willingness to surrender control. It means acknowledging that God’s ways are higher than our ways, and that He has a plan and a purpose for our lives. It also means being patient and persevering, even when things are difficult or don’t go as planned. When we trust in God’s promises and His word, we can have peace and confidence, knowing that He is with us and will never abandon us.