Trust God when fears come

Prayer is a powerful tool that can help calm our fears and bring us closer to God.
Take time to pray and ask God for help and guidance.
Surrender your fears and worries to God, and trust that He has a plan for your life. Let go of your need to control the outcome and trust in God’s timing and wisdom.

Fear is a normal part of the human experience, but we can find com fort and strength in God’s love and grace. By trusting in God and seeking His guidance, we can overcome our fears and find peace, hope, and strength to face any situation.

3 Likes

ask God to calm your fears and give you the courage to trust in Him. Pray for His wisdom, guidance, and protection, and for the strength to persevere through difficult times

Memorize and meditate on Bible verses that speak to your fears and offer hope and encouragement. Recalling these promises can help calm your fears and remind you of God’s faithfulness.

It helps me a lot when I felt fear when I am alone, I always reciting the bible verse.
Singing worship song also helps me a lot to calm myself.

Trust in God’s goodness and have faith that He will provide for you and protect you, even in the midst of difficult circumstances. Choose to focus on His love and faithfulness rather than your fears, and trust that He will work all things together for your good and His glory.