To all the people who serve God. Thank you for being an instrument of the word of God

To all the people who serve God.
Thank you for being an instrument of the word of God. Sometimes I have many questions for myself but upon listening and how you deliver the word of God for all of us.

I am enlightened more to better understand life. Keep on going I’ll pray that you harvest more in your church. :heart: I know that God will provide more knowledge for you pastor. I didn’t know you personally but thank you. God bless you always pastor and your family and the church.

4 Likes

Amen!
Thank you Lord for their unwavering dedication, their selfless service, and their commitment to spreading your message of love, compassion, and hope.

Thank you for using them as instruments to inspire, guide, and support others on their spiritual journeys. Thank you for their faithfulness, their wisdom, and their willingness to live out their beliefs in their daily lives.

1 Like

May God bless them abundantly and reward them for their efforts. Grant them strength, courage, and resilience as they continue to serve you and fulfill their calling. May they be filled with your grace, wisdom, and love as they minister to others.

1 Like

I also ask God for His blessings upon their families and loved ones, as they support and encourage those who serve you. Surround them with your protection and provide for their needs. Amen.

1 Like

To all the people who serve God, thank you for your dedication, faithfulness, and service to the Kingdom of God. Your efforts, whether big or small, make a difference in the lives of others and bring glory to God. Your service is a reflection of your love for God and your commitment to following His will. May God bless you abundantly as you continue to serve Him and be instruments of His Word in the world. Thank you for your faithfulness and devotion to God’s work.