The Truth is here, there and everywhere

Zechariah 8:16-17

“¹⁶These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts; ¹⁷do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely (false oath to God). I hate all this,” declares the Lord.”

Ever since the Lord has opened my eyes I can’t see anything the same as before. I never understood true repentance and asking God for forgiveness. The world makes it seem as if sin is completely okay and no matter what you’ll be saved because Jesus died for our sins. Yes he died for our sins but it’s not an excuse to make sin okay or right because it’s still a sin for a reason and there are plenty of good things that come from abstaining. The Bible and these verses have become so important in my life and I just love sharing the words of our Heavenly Father. I spent forever yesterday just staring into the clouds and admiring the beauty of something as simple as the clouds just because God created them. When before I would just look at the clouds like they were nothing special. I see the truth and beauty of everything God has created and sharing experiences and helping people understand verses brings me joy. Just a simple reference to a verse is enough to excite me. The truth was and is always there I wish I had understood all of this way sooner. My heart and prayers are open to those in need may the Lord Jesus Christ bless us all and touch our hearts! Amen :pray::latin_cross:

2 Likes