Thank you Lord for your divine word

Thank you Lord for every church service those messages enlighten my heart, on how we can know your plans for our lives.
Thank you Lord for your pure love and compassion for us despite our mistakes you correct us and let us know how to live a life that is pleasing to you.
Thank you to the Pastors that you use to convey your will to us. May we live everything we have learned so that in the next generation we can express it to them? Thank you, Lord.

2 Likes

I am grateful for your divine word that shines light on my path and provides guidance for my life. Thank you for the teachings and wisdom found in your sacred scriptures.

Your word is a source of inspiration, comfort, and guidance for me, and I am grateful for the truths it reveals and the principles it imparts. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path, and I am thankful for the direction and purpose it brings to my life. Amen.

1 Like

Lord, I pray for the wisdom to understand and apply your word in my daily life. Help me to live according to your precepts and teachings, and to grow in my faith and understanding of your truth. May your word be a source of strength, comfort, and transformation in my life.