Thank you lord for the trials you experienced in our lives and because of that, I met you

In times like this stressful, down and down and you feel like there is no hope and that the trials are over then you will hear the inspirational sermon that will make you cry.

Thank you lord for the trials you experienced in our lives and because of that, I met you. Your holy presence became my guide and strength whenever I felt bad, angry, and discouraged. I feel you in my life since then and you continue to act in my life until now.

Thank you Lord for everything, we all know that the word THANK YOU is not enough because, after all, Lord, we are not worthy of you, but because of the blood that flowed on the cross of Calvary, you saved us, Lord, thank you, Lord, for your love, for your guidance, reminding that you will never leave us no matter how bad and sinful we are, you accepted us. We love you so much, Lord.

3 Likes

Praying for you @Queenie_Ross surrender all your worries to God because God is our living hope, our strength, and everything.
God is our light and guide to our right path.

Amen!
Thank you, Lord God, despite all my shortcomings you are there waiting for me to return to you.
You patiently waited for my return, and accepted me without doubts because you Love us dearly.
Thank you so much for all the things that I have right now.