Thank you Lord for helping me at all times

Dear Lord, I admit that I almost gave up because of the hardships I was going through.
But thank you for your reminder that you will fight for me and help me at all times.
Today, I choose to be still in Your presence rather than listen to my fear.
Thank you, Lord. In Jesus’ name. I pray. Amen.

4 Likes

Thank you, Lord, for being my shield when I am battling with my depression.
Thank you for your healing hand, I am now fully recovered.

3 Likes

Thank you for always being there for me, even when I falter and stumble. Your grace and mercy have carried me through difficult times, and your hand of provision has sustained me in every season of life. I am grateful for your unfailing presence and your unconditional love.

2 Likes

Thank you for the countless ways you have helped me, whether through answered prayers, unexpected blessings, or divine interventions. Your faithfulness and goodness never cease to amaze me, and I am humbled by your grace and generosity.

2 Likes

I am grateful for the blessings of family, friends, health, opportunities, and all the provisions you have bestowed upon me. Thank you for the gift of life itself and the beauty of your creation that surrounds me. Thank you, Lord, for being my constant help and companion. I am forever grateful for your presence in my life.

2 Likes