Teaching my nephew how to pray

My nephew is getting older and my sister is always busy with her work. Today I am the one who took care of my nephew. Without anything to do, I decided to teach my nephew how to pray and also read the Bible. I want him to grow full of wisdom and knowledge in God. Also, I want him to keep away from any temptation since he is growing a lot of temptation surrounding us.

I am thankful to God for giving me a wonderful and adorable nephew like him. I am grateful that he is willing to learn the word of God and know God in his life.
May the Lord will bless and guide him always and protect him against danger.

4 Likes

Psalm 127:3-5 Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.

1 Like

I am happy about what you did, you are such a good example to your nephew. I know someday you’re to be a good parent to your child. Because based on what you did to your nephew.
May God bless you with abundant blessings and also good health.

1 Like

You are the light that God sending for your nephew. keep on teaching on what is best for him. Especially his faith to God as he grow older.
May the Lord will bless and guide your nephew to the right path of his life and also protect him against evil-doer.

1 Like

May you continue to teach your nephew and never get tired of teaching him about the word of God, so that he will grow to have a strong faith in God and no one can drag him down in times of hardship because he has a strong faith in God, he knows that God is always with him.
God bless you!

Thank you so much for all your replies.
I have touched on all your comment in my post.
It encourages me to teach more my nephew.