Suffering and Healing Prayer for my Family

My family has suffered many deaths this past year. I feel like I’m at the end of my rope. I need strength and deliverance from this darkness.

I leave a link here with encouragement

I just plead the blood of Jesus over this person.

Lord please cover this person with your love. Go to those places of pain in their life and heal like only you can. According to 1 Peter 5:7AMP

casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully]. - 1 Peter 5:7

I pray that you would let this person know that even in this dark time you are still with them… Wrap them in your love. That you would send brothers and sisters in Christ who will be with this person and pray for them in their dark time and shower them with your blessings. In Jesus’s Name Amen.

Just as you are with me through dark times and good times…

For it is written:

Psalm 23…

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

For it is written:

Isaiah 46:4

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. -

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. - Psalm 34:17-18

Hang in there

Never forget that you are…