Spend time with our family always

Spend time with our family always.
They’re grown up and become old and we cannot return the time, the time that we regret because we cannot see them as what we want to see them. Family is a gift from God. We always are thankful that we have a family that loves us unconditionally.

Spend time as long as you can so that you will not regret it when the comes that they are no longer in this world.
That’s my biggest regret in life. I don’t have time for my family because of my work.
Love your family, spend time, and be kind to each other.

4 Likes

Having quality time with our family is the best thing that we can do.
Creating memories with them nothing can compare that giving them material things.
Love your family unconditionally!

1 Like

Spending time with our family helps us to know and get closer to the, it is also a way for us to feel that we love them and care for them.

Spending time with family is important for building strong relationships and creating happy memories. Here’s a prayer to help you ask for God’s help in prioritizing family time:

Dear God,

I come to you today to ask for your help in making my family a top priority in my life. Help me to remember that they are a precious gift from you, and that spending time with them is a blessing. Please help me to be present and attentive to my family, and to make time for them even in the midst of a busy schedule.

I pray that you would give me the wisdom to prioritize family time, and to create a loving and nurturing environment for my loved ones. Help us to grow closer together, and to support one another through both good times and bad.

Thank you for the gift of family, and for the love and joy that they bring into my life. I ask for your continued guidance and blessings as we navigate life together.

In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Spending time with family is important for building strong relationships, creating happy memories, and strengthening bonds.
The most important thing is to be present and engaged when you are spending time with your family. Put away distractions like phones and TVs, and focus on enjoying each other’s company.