Seek God's help and continue to trust Him

Are you experiencing a shortage right now?
Are you always lacking and having problems with daily expenses?
God sees your situation. God can supply all your needs and He will not let you lack.
Seek His help and continue to trust Him.

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
— Matthew 6:25

4 Likes

Lord, Give me the courage and strength to persevere through challenges, and to never lose sight of your presence in my life. Help me to lean on you for comfort, support, and guidance, and to rely on your wisdom and strength to overcome any obstacles. Amen.

2 Likes

Lord, I trust in your unfailing love and mercy, and I know that you are always with me, no matter what I am going through. I surrender my worries, fears, and anxieties to you, and I ask for your peace that surpasses all understanding to guard my heart and mind.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Trusting in God and seeking His help can provide comfort and strength during difficult times.

3 Likes

Thank you for your grace, mercy, and provision in my life. I commit myself to continue seeking you, trusting you, and following your guidance. In your name Jesus Christ. I pray. Amen.

2 Likes