Satan Is Attacking Millions Of Christians With This Right Now. Don't Fall For It

I agree with this video topic, being a Christian I encounter this right now, there are times that I want to give up because of the persecution that I encounter when I converted to Christianity, but thanks to God He never allowed me to go to the wrong path, He keep urging me to stay in my faith and to trust Him despite the persecution that I receive, because I know Satan used them to test my faith in God.

Now I am not afraid to face tests that I encounter because I know that God is with me, He is my armor in everything.

1 Like

Lord, we ask that you would surround all Christians with your divine protection and armor, as described in Ephesians 6:10-18. May we be strong in you and in the power of your might, and may we stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

We pray that you would give us the discernment and wisdom to recognize the enemy’s attacks, and the courage to resist him. Help us to hold on to our faith and trust in you, even when it seems like everything is falling apart.

Lord, we ask that you would give us the strength and encouragement we need to persevere in the face of adversity. May we remember that we are more than conquerors through Christ who loved us, and that nothing can separate us from your love.

We pray for all Christians who may be facing attacks of any kind - physical, emotional, spiritual, or otherwise. May they find comfort and strength in you, and may they experience your peace that surpasses all understanding.

We pray all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.