Prayers for Pastor Tim Keller

Please join me in praying for Pastor Tim Keller ho has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He’s undergoing treatment currently and so many of us have been praying. I follow him online and he’s been such a blessing to the body of Christ. I woke up this morning with thoughts of him and a strong burden to pray more earnestly for him. Please let’s offer up prayers

Dear Lord, I lift Pastor Tim Keller to you again and ask that you visit him in Bethesda where he’s undergoing treatment. I pray that in accordance with your word, he is healed by the stripes of Jesus, I pray that your healing virtue will flow from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet. I pray that you quicken his mortal body and grant him your strength from within. I pray for strength also for his wife, Kathy as she continues to support him through this difficult time. Please encourage and uphold them Lord and be glorified in their lives in Jesus’ matchless name, amen.

3 Likes

Lord,
We come to you with hearts full of concern and love for Pastor Tim Keller. We ask for your healing and protection over him. May you grant him good health and strength in body, mind, and spirit.

We pray that you would surround Pastor Tim Keller with your comforting presence during this time of health challenges. Give him and his loved ones peace and reassurance as they navigate this journey. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.

3 Likes

We ask for your wisdom and guidance for the medical professionals treating Pastor Tim Keller. May they have the knowledge, skill, and discernment to provide the best possible care.

Lord, we trust in your sovereignty and know that you have a perfect plan for Pastor Tim Keller’s life. We pray that you would grant him and his family the strength and resilience to face whatever challenges come their way. May they be filled with hope, faith, and courage as they walk through this season. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

1 Like