Prayer to be Debt-Free

Dear god,
I come to you with a heavy heart and a burden of debt. I ask for your guidance and assistance in becoming debt-free. Please help me to manage my finances wisely and make wise decisions that will lead me to financial freedom.

Please give me the strength and perseverance to overcome any obstacles that stand in my way. I trust in your divine intervention and know that you will provide for me in all ways, including financially. I pray that you will bless me with abundance and prosperity so that I can use my resources to help others in need. Thank you for hearing my prayer and for your unconditional love and support.
In Jesus name. I pray. Amen.

3 Likes

Lord, I pray for those who are struggling with debt, that you would be with them and provide for their needs as well. Help us all to be content with what we have and to trust in your provision.
I ask for your protection and guidance as I work towards becoming debt-free. Help me to persevere and to trust in you, knowing that with your help, all things are possible.

I offer this prayer in Jesus’ name, confident in your love and your mercy. Amen.

May God guide you on this journey towards becoming debt-free. Help you to make wise decisions with your money, to live within your means, and to resist the temptation of unnecessary spending. Give you the strength and discipline to stick to your budget and to make sacrifices where necessary.

May God bless you with opportunities to increase your income and to pay off your debts.
Also may God give you peace and hope as you navigate this difficult time. Help you to trust in His plan for your life, and to believe that you can overcome this challenge with God’s help. Amen!