Prayer for the Healing of My Depression

I had a hard time with myself today. Many things disturb my mind because that’s when my depression returned, and I’m afraid of that. I cry every night. I can hardly sleep because of what I think about you. Until it came to the point that I was hurting myself. I wouldn’t say I like this. I want to change myself.
Pray that I can overcome this with the help of the Lord.
Pray that God will guide me to the right path.
Thank you so much!

In the book of Romans, chapter 8 it reveals what the Lord Jesus came to do. There is no condemnation, you have been set free and you have the Spirit of God resting in you. You were made in His image, His likeness and therefore you are bearing God’s image.

His word further states in Philippians 4:8 to focus on these things….And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

May you receive the Lord’s peace that surpasses all things. May the Lord cause your mindset to be calm and peaceful on and in His word. Ponder the word of God and God will keep you in perfect peace in the name of Jesus amen.