Prayer for Grief and Loneliness

Pray that God will provide me a healing power over my life in times of pain, sorrow, and sadness. I feel lonely, and my heart is full of hurt and sadness because I lost my loved one.
Please Pray that the Lord heals my broken and hurting heart.
And give me the strength to overcome my sorrow.
Thank you so much and God bless

“To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,
to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness” Isaiah 61:3 KJV

May the Lord fill you with the oil of joy, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. May the Lord strengthen you. May calm every situation. May the Lord be with you. In Jesus name we have prayed.

I’m sorry to hear you lost your loved one. It’s so hard to have such a terrible thing happen.

Many people find a grief support group can be a good thing for them after they lose people close to them. It might help you too in dealing with all the emotions of losing your loved one.

You might not have the time right now to get into something like this. However it could be very helpful for you when you do feel ready. The website below has information about churches that are offering these programs: https://www.griefshare.org

You can look at Find a Group - GriefShare for groups near you. Just type in your city and it will give you a list of locations and links.