Prayer for comfort and healing

Hello everyone!
It’s been 17 days since my mom left us, but we still mourning her sudden leave.
Until now I can’t accept her sudden death. She died because of Acute respiratory failure. I talked to her last week she said that everything is alright and it takes 5 days that she doesn’t have any appetite.
Mom wherever you are right now please guide us. I know you no longer suffer in this world because, in God’s Kingdom, you can find rest and peace also eternal life.

Help us to pray that God will comfort us and give us healing for the pain that we felt right now.
May God embrace us during this storm.
Thank you so much!

5 Likes

May God will gave you comfort and embrace you right now.
I will pray for the soul of your mother Haley.
Sadly, one of our loved ones leave us but remember that they are no longer suffering in this world, know that she is now with our Almighty Father. She is now resting with our God.
God bless you and keep fighting!

3 Likes

Hi Haley. I hope everything will be alright soon, It’s okay to mourn the death of your mother but you also need to keep going. Your mother is happy right now together with our God.
Be strong and keep going!
I will pray to God that He will give comfort to your family and healing to the pain that you felt right now.

3 Likes

Condolence Haley, I know it’s hard to let go, but letting go of our loved one who is now in the hands of our Almighty father is the best way for us to move on.
She is now happy because she no longer suffers.
I will pray for your family, God bless you!

2 Likes

Isaiah 57:18-19

“‘I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore comfort to Israel’s mourners, creating praise on their lips. Peace, peace, to those far and near,’ says the Lord, ‘And I will heal them.’”

I will pray for your family, may God will comfort your family and embrace each of them to ease the pain that they felt right now.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Thank you for all your response and prayer also for the encouraging word.
It reduces the pain I felt right now.
God bless us all!
Once again thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi hayley.name is Alan in london.as you know people are praying for you all.during this time.have been putting this message on sympathy cards.have sent to people." There is a time to weep as well to laugh.god knows how you feel.ashe had watched his son suffer a cruel death on cross.hewants you to tell him how you feel.sohe can comfort you.also to tell others.so they can comfort you .as they had been comforted. Ecclesiastes 3v4. 2cors1v3-4." Gbless.alan

1 Like

Hi, Good day Haley!
I hope everything will be alright soon!
May you find comfort in God in the middle of your mourning together with your family.
God bless!