Prayer for a good day

Dear God, as we begin this new day, we come to you with grateful hearts, thanking you for the gift of life and all the blessings you have bestowed upon us.
We pray for your guidance and wisdom to be with us throughout this day. May you direct our steps and order our thoughts, so that we may be productive and effective in all that we do.
We pray for a spirit of positivity and joy to fill our hearts and minds. May we be filled with a sense of purpose and hope, knowing that you are with us every step of the way.

We pray for protection from harm and danger, both physical and spiritual. Keep us safe from accidents, illness, and all forms of harm that may come our way.
We pray for opportunities to show kindness and love to those around us. May we be a light in the darkness, shining your love and grace into the world.
Finally, we pray for a sense of gratitude and thankfulness to permeate our hearts. May we be mindful of all the blessings in our lives, and give thanks for them throughout the day.
We ask all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.

4 Likes

As I begin this new day, I come before you with a grateful heart. Thank you for your love and mercy that are new every morning.

Please bless this day and guide me in all that I do. May everything I say and do bring honor to your name and be pleasing to you.

2 Likes

I pray for your protection and guidance throughout the day. Help me to stay focused on you and to trust in your plan for my life.

Please fill me with your joy, peace, and love, so that I may be a light to those around me. Help me to be kind, patient, and compassionate towards others.

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunities and blessings that this day will bring. I trust in your goodness and provision for all my needs.

In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.