Pray wisdom and knowledge for my siblings also for me

May God bless us with the ability to understand difficult concepts and to grasp new ideas easily. Also give us clarity of thought and the ability to think critically and analytically.

I ask that God grant us the courage to face challenges and the humility to admit when we don’t know the answers. Help us to rely on Him for guidance and strength.

In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

4 Likes

We ask God give them the strength to overcome any obstacles that come their way, and the courage to pursue their dreams and passions.

May they seek wisdom through the God’s word, and may it be a light that guides them through the darkness. May they be open to learning and growing, and may they always strive to be their best selves.
Amen.

1 Like

I pray that God open your minds and your hearts to new ideas and perspectives, and that we have the courage to seek out knowledge and understanding wherever it may be found. Help us to be diligent in your studies, to work hard to achieve your goals, and to apply the knowledge that we gain for the betterment of ourselves and those around us.
I Jesus Name. I pray. Amen!

I ask God that He guide you in all that you do, that you may be a light in the world and a blessing to others. May you always seek your wisdom and knowledge above all else, and may you use it to serve us and your kingdom. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.