Pray to have a strong faith

Lord I confess that there are times when my faith wavers, and I doubt your promises. I ask for your forgiveness and your mercy. Help me to focus on your truth, even when circumstances around me seem difficult.

Lord, I pray that you would deepen my understanding of who you are and the power of your love. Please fill me with your Holy Spirit and give me the wisdom and discernment to recognize your voice and follow your guidance.

I ask that you would help me to be patient and persistent in my prayers, even when answers seem slow in coming. Help me to remember that your timing is perfect and that you are always working for my good.

Lord, I pray that you would help me to walk in faith, even when the path ahead is uncertain. I ask that you would give me the courage to take risks, to step out in obedience, and to trust that you will provide for all my needs.

Thank you for your love, grace, and mercy, and for your promise that you will never leave me or forsake me. I trust in your goodness and your faithfulness, and I pray that you would continue to work in my life to make me more like Jesus.

In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

4 Likes

Lord, we pray that you would fill us with your Holy Spirit, that we may be guided and empowered to live according to your will. We ask that you would help us to trust in your plan for our lives, even when it doesn’t make sense to us.

1 Like

We pray that you would help us to develop a deep and personal relationship with you, and that we would seek you in all things. May we turn to you for wisdom, guidance, and comfort in all situations, and may our faith in you never waver.

2 Likes

We pray that you would surround us with a community of believers who can support and encourage us on our journey of faith. May we also be a source of support and encouragement for others who are struggling to grow in faith.

2 Likes

Lord, we ask that you would give us the strength and courage to live out our faith each day, even when it’s difficult. Help us to be a light in the world, reflecting your love and grace to those around us.

We pray all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 Like