Pray to have a peaceful sleep

Lord, as I prepare to rest my body and mind, I come before you seeking your presence and peace. I surrender the cares, worries, and anxieties of the day into your loving hands.
I ask for your divine protection over my sleep. Surround me with your comforting presence and shield me from any disturbances, physical or spiritual, that may disrupt my rest. I trust in your watchful care, knowing that you never slumber nor sleep.

Please calm my mind and release any racing thoughts or concerns that may keep me awake. Grant me a quiet and serene heart, allowing me to enter into a deep and restorative sleep.

I invite your peace to envelop my entire being. May your peace guard my mind from restlessness, my body from tension, and my spirit from unease. Fill my sleep with tranquility, so that I may awake refreshed and rejuvenated in body, mind, and spirit.

I also pray for those who may be struggling with sleeplessness or sleep disturbances. Grant them the same peace and rest that I seek, bringing comfort and healing to their bodies and minds.

Thank you for your constant love and care. I trust in your provision and commit my sleep and rest into your hands.

In Jesus name. I pray. Amen.

1 Like

I will include this in my prayer Elijah.

May God grant you a calm and tranquil mind, free from racing thoughts and distractions. Release any tension or stress that you may carry, allowing you to let go and surrender to the embrace of a peaceful slumber.