Pray to have a job

I always send my resume to different companies but no one called me for an interview. I wonder why? Is it because I am a fresh graduate?
I want to have a work so that I can support my parents who are old enough to work outside. I want them to enjoy the rest of their lives while they are still here in this world.

Please pray for me that I can find a job this day. And also pray that they will gave us good health and strength.
Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Never lose hope, I know God never let us suffer.

Psalms 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands.

Everything that we desire will come at the right time.
God has a bigger plan for you, never lose hope. Believe and have faith in God.

• I will pray for you, and may the Lord will guide and bless your family. Guide you to the right job so that you can cultivate your talent.
1 Like

Always believe that God has a bigger plan in your life.
May the Lord will help you and guide you to the right job that will make you grow and also can share knowledge.
I will pray that you can find a job that can make your finances stable.

1 Like

Thank you for all your prayers @ everyone. May the Lord will guide you to the right job that is right for you.
Don’t lose hope. Keep on believing in your ability and keep on believing in God.

1 Like

I will pray for you may God will guide you to the right job for you.
Also, protect and shower His blessings on your family.

I will pray for you, may the Lord will guide you to the right Job that you desire. And also protect you against danger and harm.

Don’t lose hope, keep moving forward.
And always think positive maybe one of these days, one of them called you.
I will pray for you, and may God will guide you to the right job where you can share your knowledge and also gain new knowledge from them.