Pray for the healing of my flu

Lord, I come before you today to pray for the healing of my flu. I ask that you would bring com fort to my body and help me to recover quickly. I pray that you would strengthen my immune system and protect me from any further sickness or disease.

Please give me peace of mind and the assurance of your love and care for me during this time. Help me to trust in your goodness and to find hope in your promises.
I pray all these things in Jesus Name. Amen.

3 Likes

Lord, I ask that you would heal every cell in Micah’s body that has been affected by this flu. I pray for the fever to subside, the coughing to cease, the body aches to lessen, and all other symptoms to disappear. I pray that you would renew their strength and restore their health.

2 Likes

Lord, we know that you are the great healer and that you have the power to heal all sickness and disease. I pray that you would comfort Micah during this time and provide them with the strength they need to overcome this illness.

2 Likes

Lord, I also ask that you would grant Micah the patience, faith, and peace to endure this sickness. May they trust in your love and goodness, even in the midst of difficulty and discomfort.

I pray for your healing and for a quick recovery, Lord. May she be restored to full health soon, and may they continue to praise and glorify your name.

In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

2 Likes