Pray for the healing of my brother, He has a brain tumor

Lord, please help me, I’m kneeling and begging, I’m not a churchgoer, but now my God, heal my brother who has a brain tumor Lord even if this is what I’m asking, for now, I know that I a sinner and my faith is not that strong but I am begging for my brother to get better :pray::pray: I hope you can read this and pray for me, my brother.
Thank you so much!

4 Likes

“Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.” — James 5:14-15

everythings gonna be found believes the promises of the Lord He will not let us suffer.
He only wants what is best for us.
I will always pray for your brother.

May the Lord God give him a miraculous healing.
I know it is hard for you but keep stronger so that your brother always had the inspiration to fight the illness that he carried right now.
Keep praying to God nothing is impossible with Him because He is the best doctor in this world.

I am praying for his healing.
Always believe the power of the Lord and trust Him with all your heart.

I will always include this in y prayers.
I am hoping that god will give him the strength that he needs to overcome his illness.
Also, provide him with his miraculous healing.