Pray for Spiritual growth and discernment

Please help me to pray that God grant me discernment, so that I may distinguish between what is true and what is false, what is right and what is wrong. Also grant me the courage to follow His path and to make the right choices even when they are difficult.

May God fulfill me with His Holy Spirit, that I may be strengthened and empowered to live a life that is pleasing to Him. I can overcome any challenge and grow in my faith.
In Jesus name. I pray. Amen!

4 Likes

May God grant you discernment to recognize the truth, to distinguish between right and wrong, and to make wise decisions that align with your purpose for your life. Help you to be mindful of His presence, to listen to His voice, and to be guided by His Holy Spirit.

I will pray for you Horace, May God help you to deepen your faith, to trust in His divine plan, and to seek His will in all that you do. Give you the courage to follow His path, even when it is difficult, and the grace to accept the things you cannot change.

I will pray to God that He will help you to grow in your spiritual life, and to deepen your relationship with Him.

May God give you the discernment to distinguish between right and wrong, and the strength to follow His will even when it is difficult. Help you to have a clear understanding of His plan for his life, and to have the courage to follow it, even when it goes against his own desires.

1 Like

Lord, I ask that you surround Horace with others who are also seeking to grow in their spiritual lives, and who can offer guidance and support along the way.

I pray that you bless them with a spirit of humility, so that they may always seek your will above their own, and may be a faithful servant in your kingdom. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

I will pray for you, may God help you to grow your faith and strengthen you.
Keep believing in God and knowing Him more.
God bless you!