Pray for Obedience

I can’t avoid going to the wrong path, especially when I was in college a lot of temptation surround me. I started to disobey my parents and I lack my faith in God since I don’t have time with Him. I rarely went to church because my priority is my friends, we always choose to have fun instead of going to church and learning the word of God and being His followers.

Pray for me that God will help me to return to Him and forgive all my sins.
Pray for me that God helps me to follow His commandments
also pray that I have enough faith in God to fight those temptations.

5 Likes

I will pray for you. Believe and Trust God, nothing is impossible in Him.

1 Like

I will pray for you @Micah_Redfear . may the Lord will always guide you and help you to make your faith stronger.

1 Like

@Micah_Redfear I will pray for you, may the Lord show you the light that leads you to the right path and make your faith stronger.

2 Likes

I will pray for you @ may the Lord send His angel to guard and protect you against those temptations and also help you to make your faith grow.

2 Likes

Don’t let those temptation drag you down, instead ask God for help to fight those temptation.

I will pray for you @Micah_Redfear :blush: always remember that God is with you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all your prayers.
I appreciate to all your support through prayers.
God us all!

1 Like

Thank you so much @ everyone for all your prayer.
May the Lord God will bless us all and also guide every one of us to the right path.
Also, protect us against harm and danger.