Pray for my wife to have a long life and good health

Dear God,
I come to you today to lift up this prayer for my wife. I ask that you bless her with good health, physical strength, and emotional well-being. May you grant her the gift of a long life, filled with love, joy, and peace.

Please protect her from any illness, disease, or harm. Surround her with your divine protection and keep her safe and healthy always. May she be filled with the courage and resilience to face any challenges that may come her way.
Help her to know that she is loved, valued, and cherished, and that she has a purpose and a calling that only she can fulfill.
Thank you, God, for hearing this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name, Amen.

3 Likes

Father, I pray that You will bless her with a long and healthy life so that she may continue to serve You and be a blessing to those around her. May she always feel Your loving arms around her, guiding her and giving her strength.

In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

2 Likes

Lord, I pray that You will give her peace of mind, comfort her in times of distress, and surround her with Your healing presence. May she experience Your joy and contentment in all aspects of her life, and may she be filled with Your peace that surpasses all understanding

1 Like

Lord, I pray that You bless her with good health, strength, and vitality. Please help her to take care of her body, mind, and spirit so that she may live a long and fulfilling life. I ask that You surround her with Your love, protection, and grace, and that You give her the wisdom to make good choices that will promote her well-being.