Pray for my partner miraculous healing power

I humbly as your time to pray for my partner. We are struggling right now.
Four years ago she was diagnosed with heart enlargement.
I thought that she already recovered but yesterday we brought her to the hospital because she has difficulty in breathing.
The doctor told us that she need to have a aortic valve replacement I was scared because it is risky for my partner.

Please for her that God will touch His divine Hand on my partner to give her miraculous healing power.
Thank you so much. I appreciate all your support through prayer.

9 Likes

I will pray for her speedy recovery. May the Lord God will give her a miracle healing power.
Don’t lose hope God is our divine healer always believe His power.
God bless your family.

1 Like

I will pray for her,
may the Lord give her the strength that she needs to overcome her illness, and also provide her with miraculous healing power.
In Jesus’ Name I pray.
Amen.

1 Like

May the Lord will give her a miracle healing.
I will always pray for her speedy recovery.

1 Like

I will pray for her speedy recovery. May the Lord will bless her healing power.
Psalm 41:3
“The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.”

1 Like

May the Lord God will give him a miraculous healing power and also give him the strength that he need.
I know God is our divine healer I ask Him that He will give him healing power.

1 Like

I know it was hard for you, but always keep going and be strong because I believe that your his strength. And he needs you in his side.
Always believe that nothing is impossible with God.
Keep believing in Him.
I will always include this in my prayer

1 Like

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” — Matthew 11:28

I will pray for His speedy recovery. May the Lord God will give him strength to ease the pain that he felt right now.
Always seek God and let Him help you to carry all your burden.
God is always there for us, He will always there in our side.

1 Like

I will pray for his speedy recovery, may the Lord will give him a miraculous healing power and also give strength to the both of you.

1 Like

I am praying for her speedy recovery, may God will lend His divine hand to your partner to give her the healing power and strength.
God bless!

1 Like

Thank you for all your support for my partner she is grateful and made her to get motivated.
Once again thank you for all prayer.