Pray for my mom's health. Her name is Rose and she is 57

Dear God,

I come before you today to lift up my Mom Rose, who is in need of healing and restoration. I ask that He would bring healing hand upon her and restore her to full health.

Please give her strength and courage to face this challenge, and to trust in your power to heal and restore.

I also ask for wisdom and guidance for my Mom’s medical team, and for them to have the skill and knowledge necessary to provide the best possible care.
We ask all these things in faith, believing that you are a God who hears our prayers and answers them according to your will.
In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that your mother, Rose, is not feeling well. It’s difficult to see our loved ones struggling with their health, but it’s important to remember that there is always hope for healing and recovery. Keep believing in God.

4 Likes

Spend time with her, listen to her, and let her know that she is not alone in this journey. Pray for her strength, comfort, and healing, and trust that God is with her, offering his guidance and support.
I will always pray for her speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Remember that it’s important to take care of yourself as well during this difficult time. Reach out to family and friends for support, and take time to care for your own physical and emotional needs.

May God bless your mother, Rose, with good health and strength, and may she find comfort and peace in the midst of this difficult time.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that your mom, Rose, is facing health challenges.

Always encourage your mom to follow her doctor’s advice, take medication as prescribed, eat a healthy diet, and get enough rest. Staying positive and hopeful during difficult times can also help improve her overall well-being.

1 Like

Wishing your mom, Rose, a speedy recovery and improved health.
You can show your support by being there for her, listening to her concerns, and offering your help in any way you can.