Pray for my friend's wife for safety delivery

Pray for my friend’s wife, she is now in the delivery room. She is about to give birth to their 2nd child. My friend is worried about his mother and daughter. It’s been 2 hours since she was in there. We are still waiting outside the delivery room.

Pray for his wife to have a safe delivery and also pray for his child to be healthy without any complications. Pray also for the speedy recovery of his wife after delivery. May the Lord will give her the strength that she needs during labor.

4 Likes

God bless her, Children are a gift that comes from God, and I am praying for her safe delivery, may the Lord will give her the strength that she needs to ease the pain during labor. May the will embrace and comfort her. Also, shower His love on his family.

1 Like

I will include this in my prayers, may the Lord will always in her side during her labor and also help the attending doctors for her safety delivery, I am praying also that they are both healthy. May the Lord will His angel guard and protect both of them.
God bless!

Psalms 139:13-14

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

1 Like

May the will give her courage and also embrace her during her delivery. Also, provide her the strength that she needs to ease the pain during labor. I am praying for their safety and good health.

Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous . Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

1 Like

I am praying for your wife’s friend’s safe delivery, may the Lord will give her the strength that she needs for her delivery, and also Guard His angels to protect them against harm and danger.
I will pray that they are both healthy

1 Like

Thank you so much for all your prayers.
She has a successful delivery and he told me that He is grateful for all your help through prayers.
God bless everyone!