Pray for my friend that will give him comfort and also pray for the soul of his uncle

My friend is mourning right now because his uncle died yesterday.
I know it is not easy for him to accept that his uncle left him since they are close to each other.
His uncle died due to a heart attack.

Pray for the soul of his uncle to have eternal rest with our Almighty Father and also pray for my friend that God will give him comfort during this hour and also provide him with the strength that he needs.
Thank you so much!

6 Likes

May the Lord will embrace him and give him comfort during this time.
I will pray for him.
God bless you and to your friend.

1 Like

I will pray for him, I will ask God that He will give him comfort and also give him strength.
My deepest condolence to your friend.
May the Lord will give his uncle eternal rest.

1 Like

Condolence to your friend.
I will pray for him, and may God will embrace him and give him the strength that he needs.
Also, I will for his uncle’s soul, may God give him eternal rest and peace.

1 Like

My heart broke when I read this.
I know is not easy for him, But we need to keep moving forward.

I will pray for him that God will embrace him and also may God give his uncle eternal rest.

1 Like

Sending love and hugs for your friend. May God comfort him during this time to make him feel better.
I will pray for him.

1 Like

I will pray for your friend. May God will comfort you. I know it was hard for him. But Always remember that you need to keep going.
I will pray that God will give him strength.
Also, pray for his uncle’s soul to have rest and peace.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the prayers for my friend and his uncle.
All I want to do for all your goodness is to pray to God that he gives you all abundant blessings and good health.