Pray for my friend Kathline to have physical healing and emotional healing

Pray for my friend Kathline to have physical healing and emotional healing and give her peace of mind and happiness and good sleep.
Since she has an anxiety since her mother died.

I wish for Kathline to receive the physical and emotional healing she needs to feel whole again. May she be surrounded by love, support, and kindness during this challenging time. May she find inner strength and resilience to face her struggles with courage and determination.

I hope that Kathline finds comfort in knowing that she is not alone and that there is always hope for healing and recovery.

3 Likes

I hope that Kathline receives the physical and emotional healing she needs to recover and feel better. May she receive the medical attention and care she needs to address any physical ailments, and may she find the support and resources she needs to heal emotionally.

1 Like

Remember that healing is a journey, and it may take time and effort to fully recover. It’s important for Kathline to take care of herself, seek help and support when needed, and practice self-compassion and patience.

I wish your friend all the best on her healing journey, and I hope that she finds peace, strength, and resilience in the face of her challenges. Please take care of yourself as well, and be there to support your friend as needed.