Pray for my Finances and healing

I’ve been struggling with my shoulder pain these past two months, I always enduring the pain, since I don’t have enough money for medical check ups. My salary is enough only for my family’s needs. I want to have a medical check-up to know the cause of my shoulder pain.

Please pray for me that God Healed me from this pain, And also blesses us with abundant blessings for our finances. May the Lord will provide me with the strength that I need.
Thank you so much and God Bless!

8 Likes

Everything will be alright soon. I am praying for you and for your family. May the Lord will bless and guide you in every step of your journey. May the Lord will give you healing power and strength for your health recovery.
Psalm 6:2
“Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am faint. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony.”

1 Like

@Michael_Scott I will pray for you. May the Lord God will bless you with an abundant blessings also. May the Lord will provide you with a healing power.
God bless you

1 Like

May the Lord will bless you with healing power and also give you the strength to ease the pain. Keep believing in God, He will provide everything in our life.
God bless you!

1 Like

May the Lord will give you the strength that you need to ease the pain and give you the healing power for your speedy recovery.
Always believe and Trust God. He is our divine healer and provider.

1 Like

May the lord will bless you with abundant blessings for your finances, and also provide you with healing power. Everything will be alright soon, believe and Trust God because God is our provider.

Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

I will include this in my prayers, may the Lord will give you a healing power and give you the courage to fight every battle in your life. Also blesses you with abundant blessings. Always believe that God is with you and helps us in every trial that you are facing.
May the Lord will guide and protect you against harm and danger.

1 Like

I am praying for your speedy recovery. I also had shoulder pain before, I always take some pain reliever to ease the pain. But I decided to stop taking those pain relievers since They can cause damage to my liver. I always prayed to God for healing miracles. And he answered my prayer.
May the Lord will bless you with abundant blessings and also give you healing power.

1 Like

Seek God in everything, let God help you to endure the pain that you felt right now. May the Lord will give you the strength and courage to ease the pain and also bless you with abundant blessings. Heal you from all of the pain that you felt.
God bless you.

1 Like

Thank you for your prayer @ Justin,
And also for the encouraging word.
God bless you and your family.

1 Like